Data and Licenses/Subscription Enhancements, Various Fixes
(This section describes new features that are added for Rekor Scout.)
There are no new features in this release.
Enhancements and Improvements
(This section describes enhancements and improvements added for Rekor Scout.)
- Added ability to grant extended data retention (three years for plates reads, images) selectively to commercial and GovCloud customers.
Licensing and Subscriptions
- Subscription plan price changes made in ChargeBee are now automatically propagated to Scout and displayed there.
- At login, system checks if a valid billing address exists and if not, prompts user to provide one.
- Replaced existing company/agency Discover webhook endpoint URLs with new ones that are resilient to app outages.
(This section describes fixes, known issues, and suggested work arounds for Rekor Scout.)
- Fixed an issue causing SMS messages triggered by alerts to be sent to an old phone number after number was changed from "my account" page.
- Fixed an issue causing users to get an internal server error instead of an informative message when allowed quantity of alerts was exceeded.
Licenses and Subscriptions
- Fixed message appearing on the Search Audit page when user does not have a subscription (corrected subscription name).
- When company/agency account is scheduled for deletion, prevent Billing & Subscriptions and Rekor CarCheck pages from loading and cancel the ChargeBee subscription.
- Fixed a display issue for permission groups causing some groups to be hidden (when multiple groups share the same name).
- Fixed an issue preventing personal information other than phone number from being updated due to incorrect handling of existing phone number in the UI.