Speed and Classification Report Enhancement, Drakewell Enhancements, Device Calibration Updates
Enhancements and Improvements
(This section describes enhancements and improvements added for Rekor Discover.)
- Speed and Classification report: Added option to view data in the Total Vehicles chart and Vehicle Class Breakdown chart by lane.
- Added updates to Device Calibration/Configuration support after recent agent/device changes.
- Enhanced Drakewell integration: sts-agent heartbeat fields including retry_queue_size and process_queue_size are now used to help determine if all read records for a 5-minute interval have been received.
- Added ability to select a timezone when viewing archived video.
- Added safeguards to prevent duplicate vehicle read records from being processed.
- Added the following MS2 updates:
- Upload PVR records only. Previously "bin" data was also included.
- MS2 confirmation upload ID is now saved after upload.
- Support for entering a camera's Station ID.
(This section describes fixes, known issues, and suggested work arounds for Rekor Discover.)
- Added fix that allows sudden data increases to be handled smoothly. It evenly spreads out the process of read record ingestion and optimizes database writes, irrespective of the data source.
- Added a pager to the lane mapping editor.
- Unmapped lanes flagged when there are none.
- Fixed issues with report range when rerunning a report.