Device Calibration Enhancements, UI Infrastructure Upgrades
Enhancements and Improvements
(This section describes enhancements and improvements added for Rekor Discover.)Added Device Calibration Enhancements:
- Introduced a Clear" button to facilitate the removal of lane boundaries and markers when calibrating a portable system at a new location.
- Implemented a popup to prevent inaccuracies with the average lane marker measurements for a lane.
- A warning message now appears when telemetry heartbeats have not been received for 30 minutes or longer.
- Improved error handling to address scenarios where a configuration cannot be applied to the device.
- Added a legend with descriptions for configuration status icons that can be viewed when hovering over a new information icon.
- Enhanced the user experience by relocating the pixel display when dragging a new line, ensuring it remains visible when moving to the right.
Added UI infrastructure upgrades which result in a more streamlined deployment package and quicker build times. These changes set the stage for a future upgrade to Vue 3.0:
- Upgraded libraries and eliminated deprecated v1 pages and components.
- Removed obsolete Vuetify framework.
- Migrated from Vuex to the Pinia store.
- Webpack config changes that speed up build times.
Enhanced support for MS2, providing a smoother and more efficient data transfer.
(This section describes fixes, known issues, and suggested work arounds for Rekor Discover.)
Corrected a problem where devices with overridden GPS coordinates were not taking the time zone of the overridden location into account when generating daily aggregations.