- Rekor Help Center - Knowledge Base & Customer Support
- Rekor Command™
- Live Map (Tablet)
Vehicle Recognition SDK
Rekor Edge Pro
Rekor Edge Max
How do I activate and deactivate layers?
The live map is a fully interactive visual aid to manage incidents and other events on the roadways within your jurisdiction. It has multiple layers that can be switched on and off with ease.A table of all the different layers can be found at the right-hand side of the screen. To activate and deactivate layers on the live map, follow these instructions:
- Press on the layers icon on the right hand side of the live map screen.
- A sidebar appears with a list of all available layers.
- To turn these layers on and off, either press the checkbox next to the label or on the label itself.
- A blue check mark means that the layer is turned on. You can view and interact with it on the map.