To activate and deactivate layers on the live map, follow these instructions.
- Use your mouse or trackpad to click on the layers icon (Layers Symbol) at the top right-hand side of the live map.
- In the table that appears, you will find a list of all available layers.
- To turn these layers on and off, either click the square next to the label or on the label itself. (You will notice the text changes to blue when you hover over it.)
- A blue check mark means the layer is turned on. You will be able to view and interact with it on the map.
- An empty square means the layer is turned off. You will not be able to see this layer on the map.
- Labels with sub-categories, such as “Incidents” or “Units”, assume control over those labels in the list. Activating/deactivating these labels will impact all sub-categories as well.