To interact with an existing traffic disruption in the list, use the following steps.
Traffic disruptions with ongoing activity will appear in the “In Progress” tab of the Event Sidebar, under the Traffic Disruptions sub-tab. To interact with an existing traffic disruption in the list, use the following steps:
- Clicking on a traffic disruption that is in progress will bring you to the specific location on the map and the report will appear in the sidebar.
- To return to the default view and full list, click on the “X” in the top right corner of the report.
- To complete the traffic disruption, you can either:
- Click on the “Complete” label on the right-hand side of the traffic disruption within the sidebar.
- Click on the “Mark as Complete” button within the report.
- Completed traffic disruptions will automatically be moved to the completed tab.
Note: Traffic disruptions will remain in the “Completed” tab for 12 hours.