- Rekor Help Center - Knowledge Base & Customer Support
- Rekor Command™
- Incident Management (Desktop)
Vehicle Recognition SDK
Rekor Edge Pro
How can I edit an incident?
To edit an incident, follow these instructions.
While incidents are either in the “Need Action”, “In Progress” or "Completed" tabs they can be updated manually with relevant details.
To edit an incident, follow these instructions:
- Find the incident you want to edit, either on the map or on the incident list.
- Click on that incident to open the report.
- At the bottom of the incident report, click the “Edit” button
- When you are finished editing, navigate to the “additional details” section by pressing next.
- At the bottom of the “additional details” section, click the save button.
- To cancel the editing process, press the “x” button at the top right corner of the incident report.